Run wordpress directly on github pages
Gitpress won the innovation award for may 2021
Read more about this https://naveen17797.github.io/gitpress-won-the-php-innovation-award/
Want to see live demo ?
Go to my github pages site at https://naveen17797.github.io/
What does this repo do ?
This helps to host your wordpress site in github pages
How does it do it ?
- It runs wordpress on your local docker container
- It generates static files with the help of the plugin simply static written by Patrick Posner
- It pushes all the static files to your github pages
How can i install ?
- Clone the repo.
- Open http://localhost, set up your wordpress site
- Add your github username and password ( or token )
- Click on sync site on the top admin bar, thats it.
- Now do that every time when you want to sync your local site to github pages.
Can i use it in my production environment ?