Display some useful information in the reports module.
What does it do?
Display some useful information in the reports module, like :
- list of eID
- list of CommandController and Symfony Commands
- list of all the contents and plugins on the instance (used or not) with filters
- list of xclass declared
- list of hooks declared
- lot of information about the website : TYPO3, System Environment Variables, PHP, MySQL, Apache, Crontab, encoding...
- list of log errors group by number of occurrences (sorting by last time seen or number)
- list of all websites declared with information : domain, sys_template, number of pages...
- list of extensions with information : number of tables, last version date, visual comparison between current and TER extension to see what could be hard coded
- list of all the Middlewares (PSR-15) for frontend and backend
All this tools can really help you during migration or new existing project (to have a global reports of the system). Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any good ideas.
Download and install as TYPO3 extension.
- Composer :
composer require apen/additional_reports
- TER url : https://extensions.typo3.org/extension/additional_reports/
- Releases on Github : https://github.com/Apen/additional_reports/releases
Maybe a "clear cache" is needed, then go to the reports module.
Plugins and CTypes
List of websites and domains
Text diff with TER and last version