QaraTMS - Open Source Test Management System
QaraTMS is open source test management software for managing test suites, test cases, test plans, test runs and documentation.
Languages and Tools:
- You will need to install php 7.4, mysql-8 and composer.
- Create a database locally named
- Pull project from git repository.
.envand fill the database information.
php composer.phar install
php artisan key:generate
php artisan migrate
php artisan db:seed --class=AdminSeederto create admin user and assign permissions.
php artisan serve
- You can now access project at localhost:8000
- Login with default email and password - [email protected] / password
- Go to Users page and change default email and password.
How to use it
- Create Project.
- Create Test Repository. Test suites and test cases are located in test repository. You can create several test repositories for different project modules - web, admin, API, etc.
- Add test suites and test cases.
- Create test plan, select cases you need to test.
- Start new test run.
- Also, there is documentation module where you can store your project's documentation.
QaraTMS is licensed under the MIT license.