MoonMeet - Website
- Moon Meet is a social media platform including chatting feature.
- Moon Meet is a platform formed with Mobile Android App & Website.
- Moon Meet is an Open Source Project licensed under the GNU GPL License 2.0.
- Moon Meet is an Open Source Project means that anyone can see, change, get the source code and can contribute to make this project more better.
- Moon Meet nothing with its contributors, so let's contribute together to make it Alive !
- Contribute !
When you've made changes to one or more files, you have to commit that file. You also need a message for that commit.
You should read these guidelines: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/writing-good-commit-messages-a-practical-guide/
And that summarized:
- Short and detailed
- Prefix one of these commit types:
feat:A feature, possibly improving something already existing
fix:A fix, for example of a bug
style:Feature and updates related to styling
refactor:Refactoring a specific section of the codebase
test:Everything related to testing
docs:Everything related to documentation
chore:Code maintenance (you can also use emojis to represent commit types)
feat: Improve end-to-end encryption
fix: Fix story not showing in some browsers
refactor: Reformat code at File.*
Thanks for contributing
Thanks, they help to keep Moon Meet alive. It's better to have multiple people work on a project, for more ideas, less bugs. (sadly sometimes more), and generally quicker development. Each (helpful) contribution that gets thankfully accepted.
Moon Meet Website Copyright(C) 2021 AzizBecha. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.