A course database lookup tool and schedule building web application for use at Rochester Institute of Technology. Built, maintained and hosted by Computer Science House
Available at schedule.csh.rit.edu
- Fork and clone the repository.
- Copy the
/inc/or set environment variables as defined in
- Contact a current maintainer for server/database configs.
- If you wish to see images locally, you will also need S3 credentials, either supply your own or reach out.
In order to run locally youre going to need docker.
docker build -t schedulemaker . docker run --rm -i -t -p 5000:8080 --name=schedulemaker schedulemaker
You can replace
5000 with whatever port you wish to connect locally to. Then visit
http://localhost:5000 in a browser.
- To build js files run
npm run-script build.
- Increment the version number in
package.jsonafter updating js/css files or ensure all cache cleared.
- If you get an error with JS/CSS not loading, check your config file.
- Devin Matte (@devinmatte)