Phansible is a simple generator for Vagrant projects, targeting PHP development environments, using Ansible as Provisioner.
It was inspired by PuPHPet.
Contributions are always welcome, please have a look at our issues to see if there's something you could help with. You can also join us on gitter.
- Deprecate 1.0 branch and put master into production
- CI our generated roles (@naxhh is working on this)
- API for generating roles outside the Web (@erikaheidi is working on this)
- New technologies (request for your favourite ones!)
- More documentation on how to customize things
- Take a look at our issues.
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/Phansible/phansible.git
- Go into the phansible folder
- Install the dependencies with composer:
php composer install
- Run the php built in server:
php -S 0.0.0.0:8080 -t web/
- You can now go on http://localhost:8080 to see your modification.
As an alternative, you can also use the included Vagrant setup (requires Ansible).
To run the tests just do:
To check the code style just do:
./vendor/bin/phpcs --standard=psr2 ./src ./vendor/bin/phpmd src/ text codesize,controversial,design,naming,unusedcode
When no errors appear you are ready to push your commits!