Welcome to Renovate! This is an onboarding PR to help you understand and configure settings before regular Pull Requests begin.
🚦 To activate Renovate, merge this Pull Request. To disable Renovate, simply close this Pull Request unmerged.
Detected Package Files
Based on the default config's presets, Renovate will:
- Start dependency updates only once this onboarding PR is merged
- Separate major versions of dependencies into individual branches/PRs
- Do not separate patch and minor upgrades into separate PRs for the same dependency
- Upgrade to unstable versions only if the existing version is unstable
- Raise PRs immediately (after branch is created)
- If semantic commits detected, use semantic commit type
fix for dependencies and
chore for all others
- Keep existing branches updated even when not scheduled
- Disable automerging feature - wait for humans to merge all PRs
vendor and various test/tests directories
- Autodetect whether to pin dependencies or maintain ranges
- Rate limit PR creation to a maximum of two per hour
- Limit to maximum 20 open PRs at any time
- Group known monorepo packages together
- Use curated list of recommended non-monorepo package groupings
- Ignore spring cloud 1.x releases
- Ignore http4s digest-based 1.x milestones
- Use node versioning for @types/node
- Limit concurrent requests to reduce load on Repology servers until we can fix this properly, see issue 10133
🔡 Would you like to change the way Renovate is upgrading your dependencies? Simply edit the
renovate.json in this branch with your custom config and the list of Pull Requests in the "What to Expect" section below will be updated the next time Renovate runs.
What to Expect
With your current configuration, Renovate will create 2 Pull Requests:
chore(deps): pin dependencies
chore(deps): update dependency phpdocumentor/reflection to v4
- Schedule: ["at any time"]
- Branch name:
- Merge into:
- Upgrade phpdocumentor/reflection to
❓ Got questions? Check out Renovate's Docs, particularly the Getting Started section.
If you need any further assistance then you can also request help here.
This PR has been generated by WhiteSource Renovate. View repository job log here.
kokoro:force-run cla: yes