A study of the design, implementation, and management of enterprise information systems.
Organization: University of North Alabama Graduate: 05-05-2021
Objectives: Focus on development, maintenance, and management systems that support business processes. Exposure to a wide range of tools, standards, and topics such as security, ethics, system administration, distributed computing, middleware, multi-tier architectures, interoperability, legacy system integration and emerging technologies. Agile software engineering methodologies, tools, and techniques are discussed and employed.
- Support various codes of ethics and understand how to address ethical dilemmas. (CoB Goal 3).
- Manage and support e-business projects. (CIS Outcome 6; CoB Goal 1, 2, and 4).
- Remain current with state-of-the-art e-business technologies. (CoB Goal 2).
- Client/server architecture
- Web servers, HTTP, CGI/Perl
- XAMPP, & PHP form processing
- Cookies, sessions, and state management
- Database/PHP Integration using MariaDB
- Ciphers and cryptology
- XML, XSLT, and AJAX
- Tomcat, Java Enterprise Edition, declarative web security and SSL
- PHP Secure Authentication and Authorization
- .NET, Desktop Applications, Event-driven programming, VB, C#, C++
- NET, state management, and Sharepoint
- Web Crawlers and Search Engine Optimization
- Software configuration management using Git and Mercurial
- XML Web Services and Service-Oriented Architecture using SOAP
- RESTful Web Services and Microservice Architecture
- Ruby on Rails
- js and the MEAN architecture
- ERP using SAP
- Mobile Platforms and Android Studio
- Test-Driven Development and Refactoring
- DevOps, Docker and Continuous Integration
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Machine Learning
- Quantum Computing