- MASTER: Current development release
- 1.5: Productional branch for 1.5.x release
- 1.4: Productional branch for 1.4.x release
- 1.3: Productional branch for 1.3.x release (obsolete)
- 1.2: Productional branch for 1.2.x release (obsolete)
- Other branches: Feature testing
I forgot my Admin password!?
php functions/scripts/reset-admin-password.php in the cli and enter your new password
What are the credentials for a fresh install?
The Default credentials for a new instance of phpIPAM are the same as the credentials for the demo page:
Admin / ipamadmin
Community maintained docker images are available at https://hub.docker.com/u/phpipam
Special thanks are going also to the Hosterdam team (http://www.hosterdam.com) for the VPS server that is used for development of phpIPAM and for demo site.
And also to all users that filed a bug report / feature report and helped with feature testing!
phpIPAM is released under the GPL v3 license, see misc/gpl-3.0.txt.